Monday 2 January 2017

O'Reilly's Birds of Prey Austrailia

Xmas was spent over in Australia on the Gold Coast with the Family.
As part of the holiday we visited a number of locations including O'Reilly's Birds of Prey.
I would highly recommend visiting this site to all visiting the area as was very informative 
and the birds having great personality's especially the Barking Owl,.
For a few of the images I got down on the ground eye level with the Eagle and quickly got to my feet watching him jump along the ground towards me in the lens, a Jesus moment I can tell you.   

The first image is a portrait of Stella the  (Wedge-Tailed Eagle),  
Then onto the Barn Owl,  The Barking Owl,   The Black Kite , The Peregrine Falcon and finally back to the Wedge Tailed Eagle.

Equipment used was the Nikon D500 and Tamron 150-600 G2  which worked well 
Hope you like.















































1 comment: